12.2.09

Me and the redhead



Now, i need some help on this one, me and the redhead, that's sparks blazing, if you’re interested in what I have to say. Me and the redhead, i suppose we go a long way back, back to Ferro's pub in the nineties and all the shit that was taking place back then. Me? I was on the rebound, just cleaning up my act (remember it was the late nineties) but she?.. Well, she was a hooker walking the avenue for heroin money.

She was tall, skinny, red hair like the devil, flashy green mistaken eyes, hot and cool, remarkably suitably well shaped legs, she was a desperate woman, a desperate hot woman on the prowl for joes and she was gorgeous, the most beautiful trilling woman I’ve ever seen. That's a fact.

Recently, I got the redhead in bed, had hard sex with her, just a few months ago. I called her a whore, while she sucked my cock, and she gave me the finger but I wasn’t (back then i had a girlfriend – the blond -) really impressed and then i fucked her in the ass to finally overcome.

In truth, I couldn't be bother; i was nuts about the redhead (always have been), absolutely mad, fixated on her red hair and her tight white moon of mine, although I was still with the blond in the back of my mind and in my daily life all during the proceedings; actually, the blond has always been there (in the back of my mind, that is) and in the end the redhead drove me insane, as you might be suspected to understand by now, after reading all the story such as it is truly written by the way it took place just a few months ago, in the summer of 2008. You couldn't believe it even if you’d been there. I mean. The redhead was hot, on fire, what a slut, what a foxy woman! Yes. Indeed. What a woman.

These days – today - I feel like calling her up and ask –merely that and nothing else – what’s up, baby?..