1.8.07

Hate on a wednesday morning


I write in hate and hate fills what I write
I write as if shaving words with the sharpest of blades
And letters bleed and thoughts cut like chains of slaves
for what I write, what I write
Is sharp and lame as only hate itself can be.

All matters resume to a maddening polarity
There is no brightness in dark words
There is no darkness too. Nothing but Hate.
Inflamed hate until havoc and oblivion become fate.

Flowers are to be crushed love despised friendship scorned.
Life? Life is to be trapped in a coffin, suffocated
In existence, overwhelmed by the meaninglessness
Of all things that are, were, will be and are not.

My quest? To be content with this dead life of mine
I Hate myself and all of the rest.
I hate what made what I am,
I hate both god and the devil,
my Hate knows not any boundaries!

I’m the most hateful man there ever was.

What I touch turns putrid.
My breath is foul and pestilent
Give me a nuclear button and I’ll crush thee like insects;
With a smile I tell you I crave for the end of Mankind.

And yet…There are tears in my eyes
They carve red scars in my face and all hate is gone.
And I slice my wrists and think only of green pastures
And peace... Yes peace... Peace finally overcomes.