18.12.06

This is it



This is it. Don’t ask me how I know it, I couldn’t explain it myself. It’s just this feel I got that this is it. You see, I’ve always been a very intuitive person. And, what’s more, nine out of ten my intuitions turned out right. Yeah, ok, what about those ten per cent you got wrong? How do you account for those? I’ll tell you: I didn’t believe hundred per cent in those intuitions and so I was wrong. They were intuitions but they weren’t crystal clear as all the others. And you know what? This morning I got out of bed at five AM feeling miserable, so miserable you can’t imagine and, all of a sudden, bingo. Call it what you wish, intuition, change of heart, plain foolish thought, and you might even be right. Nonetheless, I just know it. This is it, simple as that. Don’t ask me how I know it, I just do. And so folks, have a very beautiful life, rise and shine, there's a wonderful world out there, thousands of books to be read and at least one to be written. The book of life, the book of your life and remember, trust your intuition, follow what your heart tells you. Nine out of ten it is right.

PS - How’s this for a celebration? Yeah, true, tomorrow it can all turn sour but today I’m happy, today this blog is not about death, it is about life, and drinks all around!

Photo: Picasso.